We shared a super easy Christmas card yesterday. Today, we’re using almost all the same supplies and making a different version of the same card.
We did change two things other than the layout. One is easy to spot, but the other might take some close observation.
Did you spot the differences? Of course, we added more lines and made everything straight instead of on the tilt. but here are two planned changes:
- She used Granny Apple Green instead of Shaded Spruce.
- I think I like it better whether it was listed in the paper colors or not.
- She used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool instead of the trimmer to score.
- There is a slight difference between the two. It seems the tool makes scored lines seem a bit thicker which makes them easier to see.
So, do you prefer today’s card or yesterday’s version? There is no right answer, but we would like to know. You can make our day by leaving a comment below. The supplies are the same except for the Granny Apple Green Ink Pad.
Holiday Catalog Clearance Starts Tonight!
Tonight at 11pm Pawcific Time, 2am Eastern, the Holiday Catalog Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale begins. Because these are limited edition items, there are a limited amount of items available.
I hope you’ve been planning for this because you can save up to 40% on some items. We’ve taken the original Stampin’ Up! list and made it easier to read. You can grab your Holiday Catalog retiring list here.
And when you’ve decided on what you can’t live without, you can start shopping here.
Get in early and enjoy the Early Bird rate.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.