Do you need a little pig card? Wouldn’t it be nice if he were wearing a mask?
No matter what side of the situation, this little pig card is perfect to send to a friend. You can pick a different greeting, but Stampin’ Up!’s latest Give Back PDF is full of 15 pages of time appropriate greetings. They’ll make your loved ones laugh or at the very least know that they’re thought of.
You can purchase and download the 15 page PDF here. It’s full of exclusive greetings that our Stampin’ Up! art department made to support the COVID-19 issues that you humans (& a couple cats) are facing globally. You can pick one or both of the funds to receive your $12 payment. All of the money will be going to the fund that you select and you can purchase it here no matter where you live.
But more important – did you know that Ann actually said this to someone when she was at Home Depot last week? (She needed them to give an old can of paint a shake.
Yes! Some ladies without masks walked by and glanced at her and she said it. And yes, they laughed! (She usually has that affect on people.)
NOTE: While the This Little Piggy set will no longer be available at the end of this catalog, Stampin’ Up! is releasing a new catalog early in June. We will be ordering our catalogs to mail on Tuesday, May 5th. Discover here how to get yours for 2 cents.
He’s a little extra pink because she used the Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack to color the pig. When I’m barking this, they only have the Dark one available, but check back! They’ll be available soon.
Pig Card Making Tips
- The greeting is printed on our Whisper White cardstock with a laser printer.
- Many of the images and greetings are in color if you have an inkjet or color laser printer.
- We made the dots with a Sponge Dauber and a Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad.
- Ann cut out the pig with Paper Snips after coloring him on Shimmery White cardstock with Flirty Flamingo Light & Dark Stampin’ Blends. (Allow for dry time.)
- We used larger 3/8″ borders. Yep! I like it! I like it a lot!
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ACMGH47E.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ACMGH47E and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
For those of you who like this style of cards, we have over 1,000 clean and simple card ideas here that you can check out.