Ann told me that she was in the mood to make a geranium card, but I think that we may have crossed our wires of communication.
I believe that Ann learned a few things with this experience:
- that you might want to look up how that flower looks before you make it.
- Or at least you could look at the catalog and see what they thought the flower might look like.
Or you can go ahead and use the leaves stamps to make flower petals like Ann did.
That’s what’s cool about making your own cards. You can make the flowers on your card any way you want.
After Ann finished the card, she looked at the catalog and realized that she used the leaf stamps to make the flowers!
No biggie. She still likes the card and so do I. I hope you do too.
Yes, we used the Good Things Cards and Envelopes for the card base. She did get that right.
Yes, that’s the set of cards and envelopes that we’re using to send those of you who purchase during our Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. (We shared about the special in yesterday’s post.)
Don’t you just love how the envelope coordinates with the card base? We do!
You Can Make This Geranium Card!
You’ll receive 4 card bases from us with a qualifying purchase this weekend. Or, if you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase the cards and envelopes for just $10. You’ll get enough to make 20 cards.
Here’s what else we do for all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.