About a week ago, we had a Mystery card party. It was great!
I didn’t show up much, but Ann and the stampers had a great time at the last Mystery Card & Games Party!
Here is the inspiration card that we shared.
It was a fabulous time! Many of our viewers came even if it was inconvenient. Even if it was short notice (because Ann had just come back from Hawaii with Stampin’ Up!.
You have no idea how much we appreciate all our viewers and clients. We feel like you’re a part of every accomplishment we achieve. A part of every day that we share together.
You have no idea how special you are to us!
We gave away almost $200 in prizes last time – even with a limited amount of players (because we only gave them a few days notice).
But this time, we’re giving you a lot of notice! If you register now, you can get in for just $15. After Father’s Day, the price increases.
It’s going to be a great day! Our players prefer Zoom so that’s how we do it.
- We make a Mystery Card together
- You get the cutting info in advance.
- Make the card with what you have in your stash.
- You can share it or keep it private with the other players
- Then we play games to share prizes – your choice of stamps and accessories
It’s fun! And the more players we have, the more prizes that we give away!
And when you register now, you can get in for just $15. (link corrected)
We’d love to have you!
If you liked that black and white paper that we used, be sure that you get it now! It’s on the retiring list and is a must have before it’s all gone!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.