On last week’s live stream, Ann stamped two pieces of Very Vanilla card stock. She used one to make the Mossy Meadow birthday card we featured in this post.
On yesterday’s live stream, she revealed the other card that we made with Old Olive and here it is.
Isn’t it gorgeous? I just love it!
And it’s got a lot of the same design elements that were featured in the original card.
It would be a perfect card to share with our Master Stampers. That’s our group of stampers who want to kick the quality of their cards up a notch.
There are almost 300 projects with video tutorials and written instruction. That’s enough to keep you inspired without taking up a lot of your time. Besides the tutorial vault, we have an optional private Facebook group that’s included with your membership.
It’s really a grrrrreat community.
You can try it here. You’ll love having access to almost 300 projects.
Want Another Live Stream?
Before I go on, you’ll want to keep an eye out for us on YouTube and Facebook around 3pm Pawcific Time today. I’m trying to have Ann get a project ready to do one with you. We’re working on something for your kidlets to make.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.