There are so many things kicking off today that I don’t know what to bark about first!
Now that I’ve told you about the Clearance Rack Update, I’ll share the Fall Treat Bag we did on yesterday’s live stream. Ann added a little extra sass after the live stream was over.
What do I mean by sass? She lightly sponged the leaf with Cinnamon Cider and then a small piece of bling from the Wonderful Gems. (You can scroll down for a complete picture list.)
You may already have the main stamp set that we used. It was so popular last year that Stampin’ Up! brought the Gather Together stamp set and bundle back for a repeat performance.
They’ve never done that before!
We had made the same Fall Treat Bag the night before only it was 6″ tall instead of 5-1/2″
You can watch the Fall Treat Bag video on YouTube here, but we’re listing the measurements here:
- Half Sheet of card stock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score first at 1-1/2″ from the long edge.
- Stamp everywhere above that 1-1/2″ score line
- (Unless you want to stamp the bottom where no one will see.)
- Then score @ 2-1/2″, 4″, 6-1/2″ and 8″
- Ann shared an easier way to remember & use the measurements in the video.
We used the new Cut N Emboss Machine for this. We’ve been using it these past few weeks and love it!
So if you’re ready for an upgrade, here it is!
Don’t you just love how the Celebration Labels Dies top this off perfectly?
Fall Treat Bag Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Please note that we have listed bundled items separately as well as the bundle. When you bundle the paired products together, you’ll save 10%.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers