Yesterday’s live stream didn’t start well, but finishing off this greenery card sure did improve our day!
For some reason, Facebook wouldn’t let us start the show so our stamp party was only on YouTube. Then, to top that off, the reminders didn’t go out!
We still had a nice stamping event and we were amazed and honored that so many of you set your watches to see us.
You can watch yesterday’s stamp show below (we’ve started it just as Ann starts to make the card or watch it here on YouTube.
Ann laid it out after the show just to see what it would look like.
But that’s not how it ended up. After I gave her a little more guidance (and a heat tool on a hundred degree day), this is what she came up with.
Everyone was loving it when we were stamping the card together, but we like it even better now.
You might not have noticed. We embossed the stamped area with the Tasteful Textile 3-D Embossing Folder. Look really close. You can click on the picture below and see that and the Frosted Epoxy Droplets.
I really think that adding a little texture and epoxy droplets really does make a difference. Adding white embossed letters on the dark Pretty Peacock circle makes it so elegant!
If this card’s your style, then read on so you know what supplies you need. If not, we have hundreds of encouraging cards here to feast your eyes on.
Greenery Card Supplies List
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers