Would you like to stamp together with us today? It will be fun!
There’s no telling what Ann will come up with today. But I can tell you that it will be fun and you will most likely learn something.
Ann learned something last night. She got everything looking just right for the show and then she changed the camera settings! YIKES!
It was like remodeling a house. You change one thing and then you change something else and then something else has to be fixed.
Or maybe it’s like getting a new blouse in a new color. That probably means new pants or skirt. Shoes could jump on the list and then a new purse, of course.
Or so I’ve been told.
See You Today at 1pm Pawcific
Like one of our Stampin’ Up! executives said, “Social distancing doesn’t mean emotional distancing.”
We just love the relationships that our online community have created. We look forward to “seeing” you and I know that you enjoy chatting with each other.
We’ll be sharing the 2nd card that Ann made from last week’s Emboss Resist technique that she start. Can’t wait to hear which one you like best.
I think we’re all about ready for a good laugh and you can find one today!
- Join us on YouTube.
- Join us on Facebook.
- Don’t wait to get a notice from YouTube or Facebook 15 minutes after we start!
The Time Changed in Some Areas Recently
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
I hope everyone’s healthy where you’re at. Ann got squished yesterday. She wasn’t sure whether she should cancel her appointment or not, but the squish machine won the toss.
I’d like to do something fun with the kiddies during one of our live streams. Maybe we’ll come up with something fun for them to do!
We sure appreciate your supporting our small business. Stamper has some vet visits coming up and he’s gotta eat. Your support helps us support him.
Small businesses and churches are who concern us the most. The mortgage and the lights still must get paid and some are closed down with no money coming in.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers