We spent yesterday get another 37 cards done for a swap so that we can be inspired by lots of ideas from our friends who are also Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
That’s something that Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators do: they exchange ideas and inspire each other. That’s just what they do.
And this time next week, you can join us with a mega deal that Stampin’ Up! is offering.
Here’s one of the prototypes of the swap we finished for the January-June Mini Catalog. You can see the project we did for the Sale-A-Bration swap in this post.
Who thought that I’d ever put Real Red and Flirty Flamingo together? But the Specialty Designer Series Paper has both and makes it work.
There are two things different about our swap card (besides that we moved the hearts a bit to the left).
- We put two additional Basic Red Rhinestones at the top left of the textured Flirty Flamingo piece.
- We used the Subtle Embossing Folder on theirs instead of words.
Do you see how the From My Heart foil paper shines? It’s awesome! A must to add to your January 4th order.
We got more memory added to our broadcast computer yesterday too. The new camera came and the cables are here. Hopefully today, we’ll try out the new camera.
What are your plans for today?
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers