We spent Boxing Day (December 26th) working on swaps that we wanted to get out before Christmas.
Boxing Day is the day after Christmas. It’s celebrated in England, Australia and probably other countries that are part of the British Empire. (Google it. I didn’t because I don’t have opposing thumbs.)
But the whole day – and much of Christmas – we were thinking of one of you who has lost a loved one.
So then, we had to make the card.
Now, some people make a lot of sympathy cards and have them to pick from. And that’s okay. We have a few ready to go, but not many.
While it’s nice to have a few prepared in advance, we kind of prefer to make them as we need them. That gives us a chance to think a lot about who it’s for and maybe even say a little prayer.
We spent a bit more time on this sympathy card because we used the Stampin’ Blends:
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blend
It didn’t take long to color, but it sure does make a difference. Of course, we used them with the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Shimmery White Card Stock.
We used three different stamp sets:
- Here’s a Card stamp set for the greeting on the outside
- Good Morning Magnolia
- Kindness and Compassion for the greeting on the inside
Now, if this card doesn’t move you, you can see almost 100 Sympathy Card Ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Did you get your mini catalogs yet? We mailed local ones on Christmas Eve and out of state ones on Monday.
We’ll be sharing our sneak peek Valentine card we’re swapping with our friends. Must get those cards in the mail today so they can reach Pennsylvania by Tuesday.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers