Since Ann’s birthday was yesterday, it put her in the mood to make a birthday card of her own. (And thank you to those of you who made her smile in the rain yesterday with your cards.)
So this is what she came up with. (Notice that she’s using that free Designer Series Paper that’s so popular.)
You know, Watermelon Wonder isn’t going to be around much longer. Neither is Mint Macaron. And they’re both included in the Carried Away Designer Series Paper. It’s one of the top three Sale-A-Bration items selected by all the Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators.
But if you like any of the 2015-17 IN Colors, NOW is a good time to stock up on them.
- You earn free Sale-A-Bration picks.
- They’ll be retiring in a few months.
- There’s no rush for them to run out…..yet.
And here’s the target list to stock up on cardstock and ink refills
- Cucumber Crush – nice, bright green
- Delightful Dijon – love this more than more mustard
- Mint Macaron – in this card
- Tip Top Taupe – it’s the color of our main living area and hallway
- Watermelon Wonder – in this card
And remember that it’s always best to bundle things like the Lift Me Up stamp set & Up & Away Framelits so you can save 10% (shown below). Just trying to save you money like I always do.
And while we’re on the saving money subject, be sure to use the latest hostess shopping code that we have listed here and towards the top of the right column.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great happy birthday card idea!