Now that Christmas is over, I think it’s time for us all to start designing a holiday thank you card.
You can make all the cards the same or customize them to be different and unique. Holiday thank you cards don’t have to be holiday themed. We have almost 400 thank you card ideas here to inspire you.
First, Ann got her Stampin’ Blends out. That’s Stampin’ Up!’s alcohol markers. They work great with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Shimmery White Card Stock like Ann used on the red bird below.
The Stampin’ Blends are cool and very easy to use. We actually used these 6 blends:
Using the Shimmery White Card Stock makes it easy to blend the 4 reds together and give it a more professional look.
But that’s not all about today’s holiday thank you card.
There are things we used that aren’t going to be available after January 2nd. WOW! That’s in just a few days!
Here’s a picture list of what we used that is retiring. Just click on any picture for details and to see if the item is still available. Just know that these items shown below are slated to end on January 2nd. (We didn’t use the Tidings all around stamp set, but it coordinates with the dies and you’ll save 10% when you purchase the stamps and dies as a bundle.)
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Get started on designing and making your holiday thank you cards today.