Are you invited to a wedding soon? What color has the bride chosen? I’ve got the perfect red wedding card for you.
Red weddings are popular around Christmas but they’re also popular around Valentine’s Day too which is right around the corner.
That’s something I love about making your old greeting cards – you can make one to match the bride’s colors. Or you can make a birthday card with your loved one’s favorite colors.
This is another card made with things that could disappear any minute.
I just love the limited edition Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Paper. Those Cherry Cobbler roses are timeless. While some of the prints are holiday, the flip sides can be used any time of the year.
And those Detailed Bells Dies that we made the bells with is on the retiring list too.
You can see everything here that’s going to retire on January 2nd. What are you going to miss of the things that are going away then?
Red Wedding Card Making Supplies
Here’s a picture list of everything we used to make our red wedding card.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What color wedding would you have?