Do you know someone who would love to receive a hope card? A card full of hope? Something to inspire them?
Ann and I have to make about 75 cards between now and Christmas – or maybe the day after.
They’re not Christmas cards. They’re for a card swap that Ann’s going to mail out. It’s a thing that Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators do.
About half the cards are to be made from the new January-June Mini Catalog. The other half, like these, are ones you can get for free from the new Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Which Hope Card? We Need Your Help
We made two versions of the same card. Please let us know which one we should make. You can scroll down or click here to leave your vote in a comment below.
This is the first one that she made. It’s not really the first one that we did. We tried other color combinations, but this one looked best.
- Soft Suede
- Crumb Cake
- Old Olive
- So Saffron
They’re both made with the Power of Hope bundle. It’s a bundle of two items that you can get for free with a $100 purchase.
But there’s a slight difference in how Ann used color and card stock.
Do you see the difference? It looks a lot more subtle in the pictures, but it really makes a difference in real life.
The Stone 3-D Embossing Folder is what really makes the difference. We both love it! We’ve got over 300 Thinking of You card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years. I’ll bet you’ll find one you can use.
We could call this a “Thinking of You” card because isn’t that what hope is? At least that’s the category that we assigned it to.
We’re mailing out our out of state catalogs today. Watch your mailboxes!
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers