I barked about our product shares in yesterday’s post. Did you see it? So today we’re sharing a quick and easy sneak peek using one of the Designer Series Papers that will be available on January 3rd.
In fact, we’re offering this Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper as a bonus.
Quick and Easy Sneak Peek
Can you believe that this took literally minutes to make? Even fussy cutting the circle, the whole process including picking out the colors took about 01 minutes. Maybe 15 if you’re indecisive.
Don’t you just love the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper? The color is so rich!
Do you recognize the stamp set? You might think that it’s new because we haven’t used it before.
The colors we used are all part of the colors listed on the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper:
- Pretty Peacock – card base and greeting
- Lovely Lipstick – border
- Bermuda Bay – greeting card stock
Here’s a Secret –
- Ann stamped off the Pretty Peacock ink on a scratch piece of paper before we stamped the circle around the greeting.
- Ann stamped the greeting full strength in Pretty Peacock.
And that’s just how simple it was!
Of course, you might recognize some sparkly things. Those are the Noble Peacock Rhinestones that are also pretty colorfully rich and great to have on hand.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.