Soon Ann will be going to Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage convention so today we’re featuring her swap card.
What’s a swap card?
Swaps are something that Stampin’ Up! demonstrators frequently do when they get together. Ann makes several of one card idea and then trades them with all the other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who attend.
This time she made two versions of the same card. You might recognize the layout.
It’s just a different version of the fancy fold card that we did on Wednesday’s live stream. We shared the original version in yesterday’s post.
These gatherings that Ann goes to aren’t required. The swaps aren’t even required.
Ann has met many wonderful people over the past 20 years. (February will be 21!) Wonderful customers who become clients and thousands of demonstrators.
She looks forward to seeing friends she’s made through being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Even my favorite huMAN has made his own relationships with husbands and family members of other demonstrators that they’ve met through the annual trips that Ann’s earned.
It’s like family reunion week on those trips and the next OnStage convention will be much the same.
You can discover how you can become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator on our team of 24/7 Stampers. It’s just $99 for $125 of product and free shipping! If you have your wish list, it will only take a few minutes.
We’d love to have you!
I hope that the people that Ann swaps cards with will like this card as much as we do. That little leaf of copper makes all the difference.
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I can’t wait to see what swap cards Ann brings back!