This Christmas Birthday Card idea isn’t just for a Christmas birthday. At least we hope not.
Because part way during the middle of yesterday’s live online stamp class, Ann realized that this could be the perfect card for her pastor’s birthday.
Wednesdays are Special Days
You see, she gets together with some of her favorite people on Wednesdays. She starts off with you but she ends up her Wednesday with a bunch of people that don’t stamp.
I know that’s hard to believe, but there are people out there that don’t make cards.
But they sure did like the card that Ann ended up making with the one she started on the live stream.
So they’re giving this masculine gift card holder to their pastor with a nice gift card holder.
Yes! It’s a Gift Card Holder!
Do you see how she made 1″ circles cut in half to hold the gift card?
If you missed the live stream on Wednesday, you can watch how she made the card below (after she had a little family talk with our viewers):
Or you can watch it on YouTube
We really appreciate your watching – especially when you’re on live with us.
Card Making Tips
- Don’t splice on the 1″ fold.
- Use your bone folder on all folds.
- Ann only inked up the parts of the stamp she wanted and then wrote the “our” with a Cherry Cobbler Marker.
- Use Tear & Tape to hold down the 1″ fold to lay flat.
- Here’s how we used the small Black Stampin’ Dimensionals so that it will hover over the ribbon:
We hope that he likes this card as much as we do. And we hope that you do too.
Here’s What’s Important to Realize:
You can purchase the parts of the limited edition Christmastime is Here suite that you want and leave the rest on the shelf.
Here’s what we used.
Christmas Birthday Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
You can see over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas birthday card idea, but it would work for any birthday.