Today is the best day for a glittery birthday card. It’s Ann’s mom’s birthday and today’s cards are so sparkly that we know that she’ll see them in Heaven.
Is that sparkly enough? Think she’ll see them from there?
And this isn’t all we made! That’s not even half of them! Can you believe that the whole set of 29 cards came from one sheet of Rainbow Glimmer Paper?!?
We made them for a swap with some of our favorite Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
All we did was change the folded card base to coordinate with the glittery squares we selected for each card. Here’s just one of them.
This one was based on Rich Razzleberry, but we also used these colors:
- Pool Party
- Melon Mambo
- Daffodil Delight
- Terracotta Tile
kWould you like to have one of these? Do you think that we should make these for our June shoppers? We’re still in the decision phase on that project and the first of the month is almost here!
If you have any catalog or Sweet Treat coupons, they end today. And these specials end tomorrow.
- Spend $250 and get an extra $25 free
- That’s a minimum of $50 free!
- Join my team today or tomorrow and add any bundle from this list to your Starter Kit.
- That’s your choice of up to $185 of product for just $99 + tax
- You’ll get free shipping too!
- Pick out your bundle. Then pick out $125 of products.
- Gather your personal and payment information.
- Get started in minutes here. (works best of a desktop.)
Glittery Birthday Card Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Of course, we have over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.