I think we may have discovered the best cardmaking kit in 2020. Yep. I’m just about positive.
We featured it in our Thursday stamp show, so you know I’m barking the truth.
To begin with, check out the beautiful box that it comes in!
Isn’t it gorgeous? It would be a great place for dog treats – if you had a girl dog.
You don’t have to make the cards the way they planned them, however it sure is nice to have the optional coordinating stamp set.
On the left is the kit with coordinating envelopes, die cuts, ribbon, purple twine and envelopes.
Best Cardmaking Kit in 2020
You get to make 16 cards with coordinating envelopes any way you want. However, they’ve done a great job designing the cards so you’ll have great cards making them as they’re shown.
Now, remember that if you give this as a gift, be sure to include ink and blocks if they don’t already have them. we used Blackberry Bliss.
Ann just made these like they showed in the pictures, but you can use the tiny written instructions. However you make them, it’s a real time saver.
You can watch Ann make the 2 card in the video below or here on YouTube.
You can even include this in your Starter Kit! Stampin’ Up! has a great special where you can add any bundle of your choice to the Starter Kit.
- First, pick the bundle of your choice from this list of all the bundles.
- Then pull out your Wish List and select up to $125 of products.
- Have questions? They could be answered here or on our FAQ page.
- Gather your personal and payment information.
- Join here and get started in minutes.
We’d love to have you!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.