Do you have a friend that you feel is wonderful? I hope so. Because you should send that wonderful friend a card!
And we’re here to inspire you to make a card for that wonderful friend.
- First you stamp a little.
- Then you do some coloring with her favorite colors.
- While you’re coloring, think of your friend.
That’s how easy it is. And here’s what we made to inspire you.
So – did it inspire you? I hope it did.
If you read yesterday’s bark, you know that our power went out. Lucky for Ann, she and my favorite huMAN weren’t home.
They knew I would be alright for a while since I’m lower to the ground. They stayed at their friends’ home for a bit longer, but at least they came home!
The total outage was 7 hours, but they only had to endure 2-1/2 hours of it. Lucky for them, it started to cool down enough during the last hour so that they could open the windows.
Back to That Card for a Wonderful Friend
We just love that Shimmery White Card Stock when we’re coloring with Stampin’ Blends. Just click on the picture below to see a close up. you’ll see the card stock shimmer right through the colors – just a little.
We have more friend card ideas for you. You can find almost 300 card ideas here that should work for just about any friend you have. We post them under a category called “Thinking of You Cards“.
Because that’s a friend card, right?
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code 6DTGFAJT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.