Do you have a friend that you feel is wonderful? I hope so. Because you should send that wonderful friend a card!
And we’re here to inspire you to make a card for that wonderful friend.
- First you stamp a little.
- Then you do some coloring with her favorite colors.
- While you’re coloring, think of your friend.
That’s how easy it is. And here’s what we made to inspire you.
So – did it inspire you? I hope it did.
If you read yesterday’s bark, you know that our power went out. Lucky for Ann, she and my favorite huMAN weren’t home.
They knew I would be alright for a while since I’m lower to the ground. They stayed at their friends’ home for a bit longer, but at least they came home!
The total outage was 7 hours, but they only had to endure 2-1/2 hours of it. Lucky for them, it started to cool down enough during the last hour so that they could open the windows.
Back to That Card for a Wonderful Friend
We just love that Shimmery White Card Stock when we’re coloring with Stampin’ Blends. Just click on the picture below to see a close up. you’ll see the card stock shimmer right through the colors – just a little.
We have more friend card ideas for you. You can find almost 300 card ideas here that should work for just about any friend you have. We post them under a category called “Thinking of You Cards“.
Because that’s a friend card, right?
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.