What does it mean to send a smile card? All you have to do is make a card that you think will make someone smile. Then you put it in an envelope, put a stamp on it and mail it.
It’s that easy!
Ann said that her pastor even talked about sending letters in church. But don’t you think that a handmade card would be better?
Let’s start with this Smile Card
I think that we’re going to make this tonight at our local stamp club. We love it when they come here monthly to make cards together.
You don’t have to live near us to participate in Stamp Club. We have one for our online friends too! And we’d love to have you! You can discover how it works here.
This may be a simple card; however, it does involve fussy cutting. And you know that I don’t have opposing thumbs!
It didn’t take much time to cut these two flowers. We don’t mind doing it every now and then, but it has to be Ann. I can’t do it.
I hope she did a good job. She took her time deciding what colors to use. She stamped different combos of both flowers a few times.
Card Making Supplies
I hope you know that Stampin’ Up! is giving a $5 coupon towards any size August Stampin’ Up! order for every $50 (before tax and shipping) that you purchase this month.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
When’s the last time you sent someone a card just to make them smile?