So what’s the quickest thank you card you’ve ever made? And how come you had to make it so fast?
For us, there was a long overdue thank you card we needed to make for someone who was visiting our neighbor. What to do?
- Run to the stamp room.
- Get out the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes.
- Stamp a greeting from the Just Sayin’ stamp set onto some scrap Very Vanilla. (It matches better in real life.)
- Cut out with the Word Bubbles Framelits
- Attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
In just a few minutes, here’s your card to run out and put on their windshield!
And it’s done! Whew! Another one crossed off the list!
And now that you’ve got so much time, perhaps you should take this time to think about joining our Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator community we call the 24/7 Stampers. We’ve got some real fun stuff coming up! We’re all going to the movies next month to see a big roll out of the next Stampin’ Up! Catalog! And you can join us in 39 cities across the U.S. and Canada! Even Sacramento! Or maybe you could get an exclusive peek from the front of your computer! But only when you join now!
PLUS you’ll get up to $150 of your choice of Stampin’ Up! stamps and accessories for just $99 + tax. FREE SHIPPING!
We’d love to have you!
Order online & get your own reusable handmade thank you card from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by fax (available – just call)
- by email or even in person!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month! I’m not waiting until tomorrow. Isn’t this the quickest thank you card ever?