Are you looking for a thoughtful thank you card idea to make for a friend?
Well, here’s a version of the card that our stampers made the other night at our local stamp club. We just did it differently in yesterday’s live stream that you can watch here on our YouTube channel.
We shared the original inspiration card in the live stream that our friend Tami did. But, as usual, things didn’t go according to plan and we totally changed how the ribbon was used.
The Thoughtful Blooms stamp set was a popular one at the stamp club meeting. (It’s free with a $50 purchase.) We didn’t use the coordinating punch that you can also get for free now (or wait to see if they make it available for purchase in June’s new catalog release). It sure is nice to know that you have that option to pop up your flowers with that punch.
Of course, everyone loved adding a little diamond on their card. (I think they’re diamonds, but the package says Basic Rhinestones.)
We have 400 Thank You Card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years. But if you like this one, just scroll down to see what supplies you would like to make this card your own. Click on any picture for details or to add to your shopping cart.
Thoughtful Thank You Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.