We were so excited when our cardmaking experiment worked yesterday. As usual, it was totally unplanned, but it sure did work out well!
I’ll show you the close-up first.
Look really close. You’ll see some white spots. Those are errors. That’s the shimmer coming through from the Shimmery White Paper we used.
The experiment was the mottled look of the petals. It was unexpected.
- First, she colored the flower with Light and some Dark Orchid Oasis Stampin’ Blends.
- Then she colored over the top of that with a Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend.
Somehow the colors started battling and came out with a mottled look. And that’s why we called it a Cardmaking Experiment.
You can watch the video below or here on YouTube. You’ll not only see this, but how we made some awesome decorative stripes. (Don’t buy the Slim Card Dies yet. They’re on sale for half off (while supplies last) starting June 1st.
So, let’s look at the card and you’ll see what I’m barking about.
You can barely see the Smokey Slate card base, but it’s there.
What do you think about the stripes? I think they’re awesome. While she used Basic Gray to make them with the Blending Brushes, it really does look smoky, doesn’t it!
While Supplies Last
But DO NOT BUY THE SLIM CARD DIES JUST YET. They’re on sale for half price when the sale starts on Wednesday, June 1st.
Because we don’t want you to purchase something a day or two before it goes on sale, here are two versions of the retiring list. It’s for things in the January to June Not So Mini Catalog that are not continuing on in the Annual catalog. Some are deeply discounted. Some aren’t.
Want IN Colors?
You can kick off your own Stampin’ Up! experience with all the new 2022-24 IN Colors when you join our team this weekend. Yes! It’s a perfect time whether you’re joining to grab a discount or want more out of it by sharing your love of stamping with others.
But you must get on board by May 31st to get all this and a Paper Pumpkin kit!
The best way to do it and have the best starting experience is to do it this way:
- Grab your catalog or check out our online store and make a list of $125 of products.
- Stampin’ Up! will automatically add the items in the picture above plus a Paper Pumpkin kit.
- Grab your personal info and your payment info
- Once you have that all together, get started in minutes here.
You Can Do This Cardmaking Experiment!
You’ve got the video tutorial. Now, all you need is a supply list. Remember that you save 10% when you bundle the Happiness Abounds stamp set with the coordinating dies, but we give you all options in the supply list.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.