We hope that you have our Stampin’ Up! live stream on your calendar for today at 1pm Pawcific Time.
I know it’s up on the refrigerator. That’s where Ann keeps all the week’s activities.
And one thing on the agenda is that Ann’s going to show you a card she made last night that she said she may never make again!
If you came here for some card making inspiration, you can check out over 2,000 card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
And afterwards, Ann and Barbara are getting together for to do math for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Sweet Treats.
Sweet Treats are what they call the Stampin’ Up! product shares that we do for every catalog.
Those of you who get them keep coming back so we must be doing it right! That’s why we let our previous purchasers get first crack to reserve them.
Here’s Where to Watch Our Stampin’ Up! Live Stream
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook
- Register for a Facebook Messenger reminder for both events here.
- The reminder links will work for the live event and the replay if it’s not convenient to watch live.
When to Watch
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Get Your Live Stream Reminder Here
Facebook changed the way that we can send you Facebook Messenger reminders. We can only send you a reminder if you’ve talked to us in the past 24 hours. That’s why you might want to get on the list for today’s call reminder here.
If You’re in the Mood for Shopping
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code 6DTGFAJT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.