We had a rough start yesterday, but it ended up great!
Ann talked about our new way to organize our Designer Series Paper that we’re trying. It’s not fancy, but because of these reasons, I think it’s going to work:
- It’s close to our stamp table.
- It’s easy to get to.
- We didn’t have to invest money to make it happen.
If you want to see the Designer Series Paper organization tip, you can scroll down to yesterday’s video below and rewind to the 7 minute mark.
And Ann also shared a challenge that she was invited to participate in.
You see, we’re part of Denise’s team. And when you join our team as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you would be too. Not only would you get to do fun challenges like this, you’d also enjoy these perks (and more):
- Gather ideas when you choose to participate in swaps.
- 20-40% Discount on everything you buy or sell.
- Exclusive Team Facebook Group
- Private Team Website
- THIS MONTH ONLY: $30 bonus to your Starter Kit (currently $155 of your choice of product for just $99+tax and free shipping!)
- Plus a Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Business Supplies including a case of catalogs to share with your friends (and the eagerly awaited Holiday Catalog).
- Get a $10 coupon to use next month on any size order.
- Pre-order opportunities to get your stamps first.
- Earn free stamps and dies.
- Do it for yourself or share your love of stamping with everyone you know. It’s up to you. No pressure to sell. Training on request.
- Join now for a risk-free trial, knowing that you can enjoy all the benefits and discounts of your demonstrator until at least January 31, 2020.
Denise sent Ann a challenge kit to make a card using it’s contents. We could add to it – which we did.
Here’s what we started with.
Here’s yesterday’s live stream replay
It’s cued to start right when Ann starts talking about the card.
We’re not going to show it here, but Ann did a workover of a card layout that she’s used twice before. We show it in the video below.
Now, we don’t always finish the card we start in the video. Where’s the fun in that!?!
Everyone who was there gave input during the card making, but I promise you that you’ll like it better if Ann has a chance to discuss some design concepts with me before she finishes a card.
Hope you like the finished challenge card
If you were there, I’ll bet you didn’t see that coming as the final card!
Ann did find that label she was looking for. The label and the dies she thought she’d lost had slipped into the bottom shelf of the punch shelves we have on the desk.
She caught a glimpse of the escapees. The she had to bend over and look inside. And there they were!