If you watched our Wednesday live stream, then you know about the fancy fold card that Ann won’t make again.
It’s not that it was hard. It’s not that difficult. In fact, it was quite easy, Everyone liked it.
If you didn’t see it in the video we showed yesterday in this post, you can see our picture here.
Our Wednesday viewers liked it.
We like it! We hope you like it too!
The making of the overall card was very easy. It’s a layout that’s been done several times.
It was great, but….
It took more time to put all the little bits in the middle of the letters than the whole rest of the card!
Can you believe it?
It wasn’t hard for Ann to do. (She has opposing thumbs.) She was watching TV which could’ve slowed her down a little too.
The Take Your Pick Tool is a must! It sure did make it so much easier!
Fancy Fold Card Tips
Do you see how the fancy fold card works? Here are a few card making tips to give you an idea of how we did it:
- Score the card front at the halfway point: 2-3/4″.
- Cut an opening along the score line to make room for the ribbon.
- Do this in the middle of the center fold as well.
- Cut a bit off the right end of card front – probably 1-1/2″
- Use the bone folder on all folded edges.
Want to know what we used to make this? If you have a patient hand and like detail work, grab your Take Your Pick Tool and check this shopping list!
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code ZPJWKF7W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ZPJWKF7W and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We hope you like our easy fancy fold card.