It’s a funny thing about this navy heart card. The heart isn’t navy, but the card is.
Let’s face it. It’s navy and it’s got a heart.
You know, this free Designer Series Paper didn’t really speak to us when it was first released. But it certainly speaks to us now!
And the more we look at this card, the more we like it! But what do you think?
Our original plan was to make this with a Seaside Spray card base, but with the help of our viewers yesterday, we switched the plan to Rococo Rose.
You can watch how we designed the card here on YouTube or watch the video below. We’ve cued it up to where Ann started the project.
She shows different concepts of how the color of your card base can affect your card.
I do have to admit that the Shimmery White card stock makes it pop. You’ll also notice in the video how Ann talked about an alternative for when you don’t have the right color ribbon in your supplies.
My favorite huMAN said that it look really dimensional. That’s a real step forward for him because he normally only comments on the colors we used.
Of course, if it were up to me, I might have mentioned to Ann to use that silver for the heart. I’m just sayin’.
Did you notice that we reversed the embossing on the heart? We planned that. It wasn’t a mistake.
Happy Birthday Dolly Parton!
It’s also National Popcorn Day so celebrate as you wish. But a big congratulations to Amanda Bales who achieved Eagle Scout status at the young age of 14!
We are impressed! Aren’t you too?
Navy Heart Card Making Tips
I just noticed that Ann didn’t stamp on this card! What what she thinking?
We listed both the standard Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine in the card making supplies because the dies we used could be used on either machine. Ann talks about which one she recommends in the video.
And you did know that the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper is free with a $50 order, right?
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ACMGH47E.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ACMGH47E and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers