Today is a big step for us. We’re going to be sharing a close up look at the items that the man in the brown truck delivered yesterday.
And there is more to come!
As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Ann can purchase from a select collection of items that aren’t available to the public yet. But they will be!
Have you been to one of our live streams? Ann’s been doing them every weekday while many people are staying at home. To give you an idea, here’s a popular card that Ann made this week. She used the 15 page PDF Stampin’ Up! has released to raise money to get you humans through this health challenge.
Don’t you just love it? You can get the special PDF here. Many of the sayings will be fun long after everyone is healthy and safe. Scroll down and you can check out the rest of the list of supplies for this card.
We have always loved this Designer Series Paper and you can get a special bulk package that contains only the most popular prints in the collection.
She shared it the day that the camera stopped. Yep. Our most expensive camera quit about 10 minutes before the show started on Wednesday.
A new camera’s coming next week, but today’s show is all about the new product!
What Time to Watch in Your Neighborhood
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Where to Join Us
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Card Making Supplies
If you’d like the special fundraiser PDF, that needs to be purchased here separately from your normal cardmaking supplies. Then you can choose either or both funds you’d like to support. That way all the money goes to the funds.
As for the rest of the cardmaking supplies, just click on any of the pictures for more detail and starting your shopping cart.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.