It was such fun yesterday helping Ann make this ice cream cone card. Everyone helped and I’m pretty smitten with the final product.
Were you on the call? Would you like watch the replay? You should! Ann shows several ways to put this card together. That’s perfect for those of you who like to learn different layouts.
Not to mention, Ann put me in the spotlight in the beginning. I was a bit excited, as you will see.
Everyone seemed to love the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder for the ice cream cone.
So many options to think of! We’re so glad that we had the new Punch Party stamp set that is only available with a $300 purchase or party. That gave us a number of options for the greetings.
But that’s not all that’s free. You can get the patterned paper for free with a $50 order. Just scroll down and see all the card making supplies.
You know, we’ll be giving away one of the exclusive Punch Party stamp sets when we do our Mystery Card Party on Zoom on January 30th.
I hope you can come! We’ll stamp something together. Everyone gets a prize. Gotta love it.
But you must register now. It’ll be fun!
Ice Cream Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.