Those of you who watched yesterday’s craft break live stream will recognize today’s watercolor spotlight card. It’s one of the background we showed you.
Before I show it to you, I should share that we did change a few things:
- Ann cut down the Shimmery White cardstock to 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
- The Basic Black border is 3-3/4″ x 5″
- We added a greeting from the His Love stamp set using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch on the ends.
In hindsight, I should have had Ann add some shading for the shadows, but I still like it. I like it a lot!
And everyone seemed to approve the choice of ribbon. It’s sparkly but doesn’t distract from the vibrant red flower. (We’ll share the supplies list farther down after the video.
You can see the watercolor spotlight card greeting up close in this picture.
During the video, Ann showed a couple ideas for things you can try. You can watch the video below and check them out. I’ve cued it up right to where she starts, but you can wind it back if you’d like to get the full effect – like checking out the Throwback Thursday inspiration and some stamp sets and dies.
Or you can watch the whole video here on YouTube. (Make sure you subscribe while you’re there!)
If you missed it yesterday, make sure you mark your calendar for next week!
Remember that today is the last day you can score these 4 project tutorials.
We also have over 400 Thank You Card Ideas here that you can check out.
Watercolor Spotlight Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
NOTE: We’re getting a new shopping cart and online store in August 4, 2020 when the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is made public. Once that opens, previous links to our individual products may not work as expected. To make that transition easier, the item shown below will take you to the online store instead of the individual product. (We’ll change back to the normal way of doing things as soon as they get everything in its right place.) Until then, thank you for your patience.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers