Do you have a friend that needs encouragement? Today’s rain or shine card is the perfect encouraging card for a friend – especially considering the weather throughout the country today.
It’s always nice to know that someone will be with you whether things are going well or even if they’re not. And receiving a card to cement that fact makes it even better.
You might recognize the background paper that Ann stamped on. She made it during the same live stream where she made yesterday’s Watercolor Spotlight Card.
Ann talked about different backgrounds you can make for your cards during the live stream. And you don’t often think about stamping on your background paper to make your background look different.
That’s what we did here and this is how we finished the card.
The Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper #152495 is perfect for this because it’s made from artistic patterns that can be used plain or enhanced like we did.
If we did this card over again, I think I’d have Ann stamp the umbrella and the greeting in Misty Moonlight instead of Tuxedo Black. It’s a subtle difference but would enhance that she used Misty Moonlight for the falling umbrellas.
I think that she grabbed the Tuxedo Black out of habit, but it does match the black border.
I Should Mention
I’ve been barking about this for a couple weeks now and now it’s just 2 days away! How exciting!
This is why when you click on the individual items over the past couple weeks. The links are changing and we’ll be back to the normal individual product links soon.
Rain or Shine Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers