I’m so glad to have Ann home! She slept 10 hours Sunday night!
So that’s not all the happy news, but here’s some not so great news….. she broke my camera! Yes! The camera that I use to take video and still camera shots! She had trouble turning it off the last day of the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event. Now it won’t turn on!
It’s just over 4 years old and won’t be cheap to replace. If we can find the right battery charger, we have some old cameras to use until a new one can be acquired.
So here’s a picture of a swap that one of her friends got at the Stampin’ Up! On Stage event. We don’t know who made it, but it sure is cute!
In fact, we’ve got a picture of a cat card that we just might use with our local stamp club gals tonight.
And now for some REALLY good news! We’re releasing a new product! Ann’s on the team who’s been working with Stampin’ UP! to make a new tool for you! She’s had to keep this secret for almost TWO years while they perfected a tool that will help you in lots of ways!
- It will help speed up the process of making multiple cards (like for Christmas)
- It will make it easier to correct an image that didn’t stamp correctly
- Perfect for two step stamping!
My friend Carrie will explain what the Stamparatis is and how you use it.
Is that cool or what?
It’s not out yet! They’re trying something new with a reservation system so that there won’t be any backorder issues. The first reservation window will start this Thursday – November 16th – at 2pm Mountain Time (1pm Pawcific – 3pm Central – 4pm Eastern)
Here’s what else you’ll need to know:
- The Stamparatus Item number is #146276
- Reservations will be accepted while supplies last.
- One tool per customer per reservation window – this first window is Nov 16th-30th.
- Order during this first window and expect delivery around February 1st.
- 2nd Window: Dec 5-30 for March 19th delivery
- Final Window: Jan 15-30 for April 15th delivery
- Your credit card will not be charged until your Stamparatus is shipped.
- If you don’t already have a shopping account with us, you can open one here.
- For extra help, here’s how you use the reservation system. (We’ll post the shopping link early Thursday.)
Believe me! You WILL want one of these because I’ve got it on my Wish List already! I think it’ll be the best $49 I’ve spent all year!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!