We updated Tuesday’s card into a Thinking of You Fall Card.
We did most of it during the live stream stamping session yesterday. But, as usual, Ann finished the card after the live stream was over.
She’s funny that way.
She likes to share enough to inspire you, but not so much that you have to make the card just like hers.
And today is a big day. We’re doing our Coffee and a Cup class at Noon to 3pm and then at 5:30pm, we’re doing an awards show for our team of 24/7 Stampers in a private live stream.
It’s going to be fun!
Would you like to see the video replay or the card first?
Ann mainly talked about color and cardmaking tips as she was stamping, but the card didn’t turn out like she thought it would. (which is a lot why she doesn’t always finish them during the live stream.
Thinking of You Fall Card
While it’s made with many of the same supplies as the card that we shared in Tuesday’s post, it looks totally different!
I think this one is a bit more masculine. What do you think?
Watch a Replay of Yesterday’s Show Here
They’re both definitely Fall cards. It’s funny how you can change one thing and it will make it look differently.
For instance, we tried to do the base for the greeting two different ways, but there are more still that you can try.
- We tried stamping the tree trunk in Sahara Sand full strength onto the Sahara Sand card stock.
- We ended up stamping the tree trunk in Sahara Sand off on a piece of scratch paper before stamping in onto the Sahara Sand card stock.
- You could also try both ways of stamping onto Very Vanilla instead and see if you prefer that.
In either case, I think we’re going to replace our Blackberry Bliss stamp pad soon. Ann talks about it in the video – as soon as it starts to turn, it just doesn’t stamp as solid as we’d like.
I know my gal pal Doodles would tell me that we should have used the Stamparatus – and she’d be right.
We hope that you can join us when we do this again next Wednesday.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers