Do you love snowman Christmas cards? Some people like Christmas trees on their cards. Many like Santas. Others prefer more religious cards.
Which do you prefer?
We’ve got a special offer that you’ll love! Especially if you love Christmas and even more if you love snowmen.
Yes, you can purchase the entire page full of coordinating items, add unrelated items or just order the 4 required. We’ll send you an email with the 5 bonus projects and get you started on all the other good stuff.
But That’s Not All!
Besides the 5 bonus projects, we’ll also give you all the bonuses that we give all our online shoppers:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Now, the Snowman Christmas card in the picture isn’t one of the cards, but you can see the supplies and measurements when you scroll down.
Snowman Christmas Card Supplies
Besides the stamp set shown above, we also used these items to make our Christmas card.
Snowman Christmas Card Tips
First, I put the bow on with a mini Black Dimensional. I think that next time I’d prefer to do what I usually do and secure it with Mini Glue Dots.
- Real Red: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ folded in half; 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and scrap for circle
- Pool Party: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Shimmery White scrap for circle
If snowmen aren’t your cup of tea, we have almost 450 Christmas card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code FBKJW4K4 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I hope you enjoyed our Snowman Christmas card. I know you’ll love the 5 bonus projects.