Have you been looking for a yellow rose card? Well, here’s a great friendship card with a yellow rose on it that’s perfect to give a friend.
Did you know that the yellow rose signifies friendship? Yep! It’s the official flower of several organizations like Beta Sigma Phi.
So we made two of these with different colors at our Cards and a Cup last Thursday.
But we made each card just a bit differently last Thursday.
Like this one? I do too, but we liked it even better when it was on a folded Old Olive card base.
Unfortunately, I had Ann snap this picture before we added more dimensional leaves. (That means that we cut them out with the coordinating die and were going to put them under the yellow rose on the bottom right corner.)
We added some Gold Enamel Dots that will be available November 1st. (You should see the bundle that they come with!)
We tried a few different color combinations for the yellow rose.
Yellow Rose Card Making Tips
- We tried Mango Melody for the outside detail, but we found that Basic Gray worked better.
- The Stamparatus is great to use to make multiples of this card. Once you get the flower stamps layered, it’s a breeze – especially if you have extra Stamparatus plates.
We’re hoping that the Wild Rose Bundle is on your wish list. It’s a good one to have.
Would you like to add this to your stamp collection?
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
We have 300 thinking of you card ideas to check out here. Lots of card ideas that are perfect to send your friends to let them know how much you appreciate them.
And isn’t that the best kind of card to find in your mailbox?
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We hope you love our yellow rose card as much as we do.