Welcome to the first day of Fall, y’all!
How did you spend your last day of Summer? Ours was full of church, food and football. There was a birthday lunch and I had lots of napping while they went to places where dogs are not allowed.
They don’t leave me home often, but sometimes it must be done. They never leave me long.
First Day of Fall Celebration
Don’t you just love the colors? Maybe we should make it a color challenge!
- Cajun Craze
- Pumpkin Pie
- Early Espresso
- Crumb Cake
- Very Vanilla
Isn’t that a great idea? Why not try to make a card using the colors we showed above?
Card Making Tips
- It looks like more colors because we used first and second generation stamping.
- That’s done by inking up, stamping and then stamping again before loading up again with ink.
- It was faster to put the letters for FALL askew than to line them up, but we could’ve done that too.
- After Ann stamped everything and attached it to the Early Espresso piece, we put it through the Subtle Embossing Folder.
Great Time for a Card Making Supplies Sale!
We’ll share our supplies we used and then you can scroll down to see our special special. How about I bark about what we normally offer before we show the special special?
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
If you want to get in on our exclusive special, you need to contact Ann today. We’d love to include you, but you have to act fast as half the spots are already taken.
If you’re on our mailing list, you’d already know about this. You can get on the list here.