Are you ready to start making Christmas cards? Are you looking for an easy Christmas card idea?
We’ve got one that you can make in minutes. And we made it with things that you might have missed in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. (You can see inside the Holiday Catalog here.)
But first, let’s take a look at the easy Christmas card idea I promised!
Isn’t it impressive? And the card base comes with coordinating envelopes too! You can scroll down and check out the Memories & More Christmas Cards and Envelopes.
I’ve barked about the Ornate Frames Dies in the recent past. Even though they’re in the back of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog in the middle of the Halloween stamps and accessories, it’s a die set that is timeless.
The Ornate Frames Dies are what we used for the greeting and for the Copper Foil Paper behind the Christmas tree.
Don’t worry. We’ll share the highlights of our supplies in a minute. Make sure you scroll down to check out the Memories and More Christmas Cards and Envelopes. They’re great for the base of your Christmas cards even if you don’t like this one.
12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox
Next week, we’re going to start sharing our 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox. If you’re on our mailing list, you’ll get them automatically. But if you’re not, you can join us here.
As a little more Christmas inspiration, you can see over 400 Christmas card ideas that we’ve shared here on my blog over the past almost 14 years here.
Easy Christmas Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers