Have you ever wanted to attend one of our card classes, but you’re not local to us? Or you just haven’t had the time to come on over? Or maybe you just don’t like to cut all that paper!
Well, we miss you so we’ve been trying to think of a way that you can stamp with us.
There’s always our Master Stamper program. They have over 110 projects and meet with Ann live online monthly. In fact, Ann’s going to share 30 Christmas card ideas with them line online tomorrow afternoon and make a project with them as well. You can join here so you can attend or if you’re already a member, you can register here.
So, here’s a chance for you to get started on your Christmas Cards with our
Online Wild Card Class
This limited edition class will be available while supplies last or 10/30/14, whichever comes first. Here is what your $25 free will cover:
- 8 pre-cut card kits & postage (U.S. addresses only)
- You will receive a variety of the card kits sampled above. You will receive a minimum of 5 different card kits, which means you’ll receive two of some – for a total of 8 card kits. (Picked randomly)
- Card kits include envelopes and the pre-cut card pieces and accessories for you to complete your card.
- Once your kit is mailed, you will receive an email with your Wild Card PDF. The PDF will feature a photo and supply list for each card. Detailed instructions are not part of this class. (for that, you may wish to consider our Master Stamper or Pup Club programs.)
- Die cutting and shape punching will be completed for you (without stamped images). Border punching is not included.
- Texture embossing will be completed for you as well, except when stamping first is necessary.
- In accordance with Stampin’ Up!’s copyright/angel policy, stamped images are NOT included in the card kits. I you do not have a specific stamp set we’ve used, you may purchase them in our online store or you can substitute something you may have on hand.
Have questions? Just ask Ann by sending her an email or calling her at (530) 674-5090.
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month and 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas.