Yesterday a group of my favorite humans joined Ann to make cards together online. It was really fun.
No one knew what they were going to make, but all they knew was what size to cut the card stock and papers.
We had quite a crew at our card party. Even an unexpected male guest! I think you know him by the name of Bernie.
Everyone’s cards turned out differently and it was great to see how they all came out, each with their own personal style.
Here’s two versions of the card layout that I had Ann make. Which one do you like best? Even though they’re exactly the same layout and supplies, I’m more partial to the one with the red envelope.
Afterwards Ann gave out almost $300 in prizes. She didn’t mention it, but it was an early celebration of her 22nd stampaversary.
Yes, on February 8th, Ann’s been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for 22 years. It’s hard to believe, but the only thing she’s done longer than this is be married.
How’d We Get Here
It’s been wonderful. You know how it is: a bad day stamping is better than a good day working for someone else.
Of course, when she started, she was thinking that she could do a party a month. It was 1999 and she was driving 45 minutes to work and back every day.
She had no idea how, after time, so much would change. She discovered that she liked doing card parties (AKA workshops) so she’d work 3 of them a month around our schedule.
Over time, I came along. The blog started. We started doing videos. Facebook came along. And along the way, we’ve met some pretty nice people – people like you!
Card Party Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code KMBPJHC7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers