When not just any card will do, a magnolia sympathy card can be just right.
We’ve had two of our team members lose family members recently so it’s back to the stamp table to design a special one for each of them.
Do you see? It’s paper pieced! Ever tried it?
Magnolia Sympathy Card Making Tips
- Stamp the magnolia in Early Espresso on Petal Pink and Old Olive.
- Use the die to cut out the Old Olive piece.
- Paper Snips are perfect to cut the Petal Pink magnolia flower along the stamped line of the flower.
- If you mis-cut, take an Early Espresso marker’s brush end around the edges to hide your mistake.
- We used a Light So Saffron Stampin’ Blend to color the center of the flower.
I think you’ll know how to complete the card. But if you’re wondering about that Designer Series Paper in the background, it’s the Pressed Petal Specialty Designer Series Paper that’s included in this month’s special.
That’s not the only special going on!
Ann is doing her fabulous Sweet 16 Party and spots are filling fast.
What’s a Sweet 16 Party?
This is the perfect time for a Sweet 16 Party! You can take advantage of all this AND Ann’s Sweet 16 special offers!
It’s easy to get in on the savings.
- Just email Ann to let her know to reserve your spot.
- Then email or call us with your order – (530) 674-5090
- Enjoy the savings and all the things we normally give (listed below).
Spots are limited so get in now!