A best friend’s card was not what I thought we’d end up with when Ann did the live stream yesterday on YouTube and Facebook.
But that’s what it ended up being.
And I think she made the right choice.
If you watched us yesterday while we were live or on the replay afterwards, you know that this card was inspired by one that her friend made 5 years ago – but they don’t look anything alike!
And that’s okay – especially since Stampin’ Up! is offering Designer Series Paper free when you buy 3 packs. (Check them out here.)
Watch the Video
If you missed it, you can see how we made the basics of the card below. Ann even shows you how she makes one of her favorite bows. It’s really easy – even for the bow challenged.
It surely was a fun day, wasn’t it?
And the best thing about the day really was you!
Best Friend’s Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Have questions about the Sweet 16 Party? Interested in participating? Please contact Ann so she can get you in.