Today, we’re using Designer Series Paper as a background for our pretty deer that we colored with Stampin’ Blends.
Stampin’ Blends make it so easy to get a nice result – if only I had opposing thumbs. It’s hard to decide whether I like this deer better or the one that Ann made a week or so ago that I barked about in this post.
She used Designer Series Paper in a different way that time, but I think I like the grass better in this one. Ann did better on the shading here.
Do you like how we slipped the ribbon through on this one? We usually like to hide it better, but it doesn’t look bad here.
Join Us Live Today!
We’re going to be making another great card using Designer Series Paper in a layout that you might not have used before.
1pm Pawcific Time!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Pick Your Venue!
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us on Facebook
- Register now for a reminder by Facebook Messenger with a link to both venues.
New Code Today!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code U2SF7D3C and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers