Ever need a belated birthday card? You might think that it’s just like a regular birthday card, but not always.
Today’s featured card is a perfect for when you miss “the date”. But please tell me:
Is this a masculine birthday card? Or do you think a lady would like it?
I think it would make a nice sympathy card as well.
We shared yesterday’s card because we didn’t want you to miss the stamp set in the back of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
That goes for today’s card as well. The featured stamp set at the very back of the Holiday Catalog. And for every stamp set they sell, Stampin’ Up! is donating funds to mental health.
Ann had a nice relaxing time coloring the deer. You could put trees behind him so that he’d still be in the forest.
The Stampin’ Blends make it easy to make an impressive picture for your card. You don’t have to be a pro to make this belated birthday card one worth waiting for.
Card Making Supplies
There have been some recent glitches with our online store. It doesn’t work with the Chrome browser. You’ll need to switch to something like Firefox, Edge, Safari or Internet Explorer. Or give us a call or send us an email! We can put the order in for you.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.