Would you love to make a simple and quick Christmas card? If you have to do a lot of Christmas cards, simple and quick will save you a lot of time.
Yesterday some of my favorite stampers came over to start on their Christmas cards. It may seem early to some of you, but doing a dozen at a time can make the task more enjoyable.
And you know how it is when you stampers get together! I kept my eye on them to be sure that everything went well – and it almost always does.
Ann likes to ask everyone what their favorite card was. We’ll share Jan’s favorite today.
Of course, my favorite huMAN liked this one – it’s blue! I like it because it’s rich looking.
And the Stamparatus was perfect so that we could get perfect placement on the Whisper White every time. That’s important when the greeting is the focal point.
We don’t want you to miss this hostess set that you can get free with a $150+ order.
OR you can get your friends together and get a $150+ order together. We could do a private online party! It’ll be just like Ann and I are there!
You can also get exclusive hostess sets by joining our Stampin’ Pup Online Shopping Club.
- You’d get 8 projects each month from us.
- Every 6 months, you’ll get at least $25 in free hostess benefits.
- No gathering orders.
- No cleaning your house.
- You have the option of joining our Master Stamper VIP group at a reduced rate.
- Occasional Pup Club specials exclusively from Ann.
- You can start today by making a $25 minimum order and then drop us a line to add you! That’s it!
Just don’t miss this set! It’s in the back of the book. You’ll know by the time you get there how you can get it.
This Designer Series Paper is perfect if you like metallics and plaids. If you don’t like plaids, the reverse side has traditional Christmas images.
Christmas Card Making Tips
This is a 6″ x 6″ collection of Designer Series Paper. We only used ONE sheet to make 12 cards! Yep!
While it looks that the strip of Designer Series Paper goes all the way across, we only used two 1″ x 1-1/2″ pieces for each card.
Christmas Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code FBKJW4K4 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Besides the hostess set, here’s what we used:
You can also check out over 400 Stampin’ Up! Christmas card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.