Everyone needs to hear how special they are. And almost everyone needs a teapot card.
Because everyone knows someone who drinks tea. Not everyone orders coffee at Starbucks, but everyone in our car does. We have the Tea Together stamp set! We added the all new All Adorned set and look what we came up with!
Do you like how we used the stamp set in the corners? The hardest thing was to decide between stamping the corners in Old Olive or Night of Navy.
Old Olive won!
You Can Get Two of the Items Free!
- Get the All Adorned stamp set free with a $50 order.
- Get the Tea Time Framelits free with a $100 order.
Card Making Supplies
Here’s what we used to make this card. If you’re reading this in your email and you don’t see the picture list below, please click here.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
Everyone needs a teapot card!