If you saw my post about Ann’s birthday, you know that the cards using the Wonderful Romance stamp set were so wonderful, that we just had to get this stamp set and Big Shot dies. (You do know that buying them as a bundle saves you 10%, don’t you?)
So, tell me…
What you think of our version?
At first, we colored the center of the flowers with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend. Instead, we used that same Stampin’ Blend to color some Basic Rhinestones just to bling it up a bit.
So tell me….
What do you think?
Did we bling it up enough?
I know it doesn’t show up a lot in the picture, but it sure does bling it up!
Because Ann’s got a few celebrations this month – a milestone birthday and her 20th Stampaversary with Stampin’ Up! – AND our 13th Blogoversary next month, she’s offering a super secret special for those of you who are on our mailing list.
I can’t tell you about it here, but if you join our mailing list, she’ll tell you all about it when she sends out our free project next Wednesday.
In addition to that, you’ll get all this! Just be sure to use the code ZYCFTN6G to maximize your rewards.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code NEQXWP9H and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Oh, what a special card for a wonderful person.