What do you do when you need a quick gift? A gift card?
What do you do when you need to make a quick handmade card? Well, I’m about to share with you just how we did that.
First Ann went to Starbucks and picked up a gift card.
- It had to be one that Ann liked the saying and how it looked.
- It had to have colors that complimented Stampin’ Up! colors.
Then she came home and made this in minutes.
Why would we pick this color combination? Well, because it is a perfect match for the Starbucks gift card Ann picked.
How did Ann attach the gift card inside the card? 3 Mini Glue Dots were perfect to hold it in place. Just be sure not to put in over any numbers or where the pin is covered by a special scratch off cover.
I continue to be amazed at how you can find Stampin’ Up!’s IN Colors everywhere. In this case, we could’ve picked from all of these Stampin’ Up! colors:
- Blueberry Bushel
- Call Me Clover
- Pineapple Punch
- Grapefruit Grove
We picked the first two because this was for a young dad. And did you notice? We didn’t even stamp!
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code J24YGXJ2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a quick and easy birthday card idea!