Didn’t we have fun yesterday? Did you see it?
Ann was on her game – except for a few glitches. (We just brought in the YouTube viewers 5 minutes late.) Oops!
But other than that, it was fun sharing….
3 Ways to Paper Piece Your Card
Like it? I must say that it looks even better in person. Especially since Ann added 4″ of the 1/8″ Gold Cord with a thin line of Liquid Glue.
Let’s see if we can share the Facebook version of the show below so you can learn the 3 ways we paper-pieced this project. (Or you can watch the YouTube version here.)
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Just until the end of this month, you can get a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 of your purchase. In this project, we used the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper that won’t be available after March 31, 2019.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
I just love this Cupcake Card.