We shared how to make a scenic greeting card on our live stream stamping show yesterday, but we made it a little bit differently than the one that we originally made.
Now, I know that it’s Halloween, but I know that
Here is the original card.
We made it as a sympathy card, but that’s not how we did it yesterday.
How to Make a Scenic Card Video
If you want to skip the sneak peeks at the new products that are about to be released, start watching the video below at 23:40.
A few things to note:
- The greeting on the Snowman card is from Itty Bitty Birthdays.
- The size of the Shimmery White Cardstock is 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (We trimmed it later.)
- To make the water darker, you could lightly drag your ink pad over the bottom part of the card.
- Our thanks to our friend Amanda who inspired this card – but our techniques, colors and cards are totally different.
And here is the way we finished this second card. Same overall idea, but by small changes, you have a different look.
Honestly? I think I like it better! Here are a few things that you might want to know.
- I told Ann to stamp more branches to cover that little spot.
- When we trimmed the card stock down to the right size, we took the 1/4″ excess off the right side which made the mountain shore a little smaller – and that’s okay.
- Here are the stamp sets we used:
If you wondered how you can get a Sponge Brayer like she used, you can find them here in our online store. Our Stamping Sponges are pretty reasonable for just $4 – especially when you can cut them up into 18 ones to work with different colors.
Did I cover everything? I hope so. We do our best.
And I hope you can join us for our First Friday Stamp Sale. We’ve got lots of retired paper colors, bundles and paper crafting items that you might be interested in.
You can register for a reminder by Facebook Messenger here. It goes out just before we start – not 15 minutes later by email.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope that you’ll be able to join us Wednesdays at 1 Pawcific Time.